- C. 3 acre site
- Tree-lined avenue entrance
- Electric gate
- Stunning countryside home combining modern living with character and charm
- Ideal for an equestrian interest or enjoying the countryside with modern day facilities only minutes away.
- Cobble lock courtyard, complete with converted stable
- Less than a 10-minute drive into Wexford Town.
- Close to schools, bus, trains, and close to M25 and N11
Knockataylor Farmhouse, at Barntown, Co Wexford is a property of real character that has been refurbished excellently and expertly and is a 'must see' for anyone looking for a property in the south east.
It is in excellent decorative order throughout. This fine property is certain to generate a lot of interest with excellent décor and modern comforts all nestled on a large site.
This spacious four-bedroom traditional farm dwelling set on three acres of mature gardens represents excellent value. The house has been refurbished and modernised and is in excellent condition. The accommodation includes four bedrooms, 2 spacious sitting rooms with stoves, a fully fitted kitchen with a dining area along with generous storage areas and a bathroom.
The house is part of a wonderful cobblelock courtyard, complete with converted stable that includes a workshop and three store rooms and an old granary with water and esb. A feature clock on the roof of the stable block, overlooking the courtyard brings real charm and character to the property.
Knockataylor House is located about a mile from the River Slaney, close to Ferrycarrig and less than a 10-minute drive into Wexford Town.
The property is accessed via a tree-lined avenue, nicely set back from the public road offering complete privacy and seclusion.