- Available for immediate occupation
- Constructed in December 2018
- A3 rated home with a high level of floor, wall and attic insulation, double glazed PVC windows and natural gas heating through radiators. Simple and effective with low running costs and minimal maintenance/servicing.
- Photovoltaic (P.V.) Panels on the roof which reduce electricity costs, are virtually maintenance free (no moving parts, no fluid) and have a life span of 25 years +
- Laminate flooring and tiles complete
- Fridge, hob/oven, washer, dryer, dishwasher, lawnmower included
- Gate installed
- Shed installed
- A creche and secondary school will be constructed nearby in the near future
- Tarmac Driveway to fit two cars. Rear fully enclosed garden laid to grass
We are delighted to welcome this spacious family home in this immensely popular development on the Ballyneety Road to the market. Ros Mor offers a first class location and delivers on all aspects of modern living with beautiful, contemporary & spacious homes. Ros Mor is located only 4km from Limerick City Centre, 5km to University of Limerick, 2.5km to M7 Motorway connection and 2km to Childers Road Retail Park.
There is an established and mature atmosphere in Ros Mor with extensive landscaped open areas with the focal landscaped open space and children’s playground. There is a genuine feeling of country living on the highly regarded Ballyneety Road.
Accommodation comprises of living room, kitchen/dining area and WC on the ground floor. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms (master with en-suite) and family bathroom.