Period cottage located on a large 0.85 acre idyllic site suitable for a variety of uses. Only an 11 minute drive from Mallow and a 35 minute drive to Cork City.
Some work has recently been carried out including:
- Oil Central Heating was installed last year with zoned radiators
- New roof
- New bathroom with electric shower and electric heater
- New Double Glazed Windows And Doors installed by Munster Joinery.
- New wood burning stove in lounge
- Sky Dish and Saroview Antena.
- There are two normal bedrooms and a smaller one ideal for a child on the lower floor and there are two rooms upstairs that have not been touched for thirty years but fully insulated and fitted with Double Glazed Windows.
- The water well is 70 ft deep a new submersible pump was installed about three years ago this feeds the pressure tank in a separate pump house. The pressure is very good and the water is great.
- There is a workshop outside that needs the roof repairing but the building is very good.
- A Milking Parlour is not used but would make something.
- There is also a log store.
- Paddock to rear suitable for keeping animals