Top floor penthouse 1 bed apartment featuring high ceilings, custom kitchen, large attic space and a balcony with uninteruped sea. Barnageeragh Cove is located in a picturesque coastal haven and is sure to delight and impress the discerning buyer.
Tidy Towns 2016 winner - Skerries is a popular coastal town and with a host of amenities including schools, cafes, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities and clubs including golf, sailing, rugby, football, GAA, tennis, soccer, beaches and coastal walks all within easy walking distance from this property. Skerries is well serviced by rail and bus services (Irish Rail & Dublin Bus) and is a short drive from Dublin Airport, the M1 & M50 Motorways and Dublin City.
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- West facing balcony with sea and mountain views
- Close proximity to all local amenities
- Management Fee - Approx. €1230 per annum
- One designated car parking space
- Landscaped gardens with paved walkways and feature lighting
- Stairs to attic for additional storage
- Built in wardrobes in bedroom
- Extra storage in kitchen
- Served by Dublin Bus and Skerries Train Station