- 3 Bedroom semi-detached built in 1998 (BER C1)
- Overall area 151 square metres ( 1625 square feet)
- Excellent cul-de-sac location
- Gas central heating with Hive system which controls each individual radiator plus hot water from your mobile phone
- Oven, hob, integrated dishwasher and insinkerator all included
- Attic stairs (Staighre)
- Half of the attic area has been sheeted with plywood to accommodate access and storage
- Bus link to Cork City at the end of the road.
- Centra and Eurostar with patrol station only 3-4 minutes.
- Rushbrooke train station is a 15 min walk.
- Ferry to Passage only 5 min drive.
- Aldi, Lidl and Supervalue 5 min drive
- Rushbrooke National School can be accessed through the woods on foot which saves on school runs.
- Parking off-road in driveway for two vehicles as well as parking on road in front of house.
- Planning previously granted (now lapsed) for two story extension to the right side of house. (Plans are included in sale if required)
Beautiful semi-detached home with a large extension to the rear of the property. The kitchen and family room are open plan and although already spacious the vaulted ceiling in the family room completes that open feeling.
Off the family room is a limestone paved patio which gets the sun for most of the day. There is also a decked seating area to sit out on and enjoy a tea or coffee.
Downstairs half-bath (5’8”x 3’6”) off hallway (15’ x 3’6”) with under
Front reception room with gas fireplace (13’6”x 12”)
Large open plan kitchen (16’ x 19’6”) and family room (17’5” x 15”)
leading to outside limestone paved patio and sheltered wood deck
Utility room 10ft x 5ft
Master bedroom (12’10” x 11’6”) en-suite (9’ x 3”) with power
Sliding door wardrobes in Master bedroom with built in T.V.
Second bedroom (13’ x 11’6”)
Third bedroom (10’ x 9’)
Bathroom (7’6” x 7’) with power shower
Upstairs landing (11’ x 4’)