Located in one of the most sought after developments in Dublin city centre, this property is sure to be of immense interest to the discerning purchaser. Ideally situated in Smithfield Market, and having every conceivable amenity within walking distance. This stunning 2-bedroom apartment has been fully renovated to the highest possible standard. This property will appeal to any prospective buyers looking to secure a turnkey property.
The well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall with hot press, open plan living/dining with large sunny balcony. Italian Kitchen with Zanussi oven and hob, full size integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There are two good-sized double bedrooms and a fully modernised bathroom completes the accommodation. An easterly facing balcony with fantastic views of Smithfield Plaza, and the added benefit of a secure private designated car parking comes with this property.
Located in Dublins Smithfield Market, this superb property is served by an extensive public transport network, which includes Dublin Bus services, 2 Dublin Bike stations and Smithfield LUAS stop is just meters from the building. Heuston Station is a 10 minute walk. The area is well served by all social and essential amenities including many establishments such as Lighthouse Cinema, Oscars, Fresh, Chopped, One Escape Gym in the same complex. Brown Bag, Workday and Rothco are some of the major employers in the area.
· Entrance Hallway
Hall with timber flooring, radiator, telephone point and intercom. Large hot press with water tank, water pump and extensive storage.
· Living/Dining room/Kitchen (8.7m x 4.1m)
Large, easterly facing living room with dining area. Views of Smithfield Plaza views from large window. Door to balcony. Lucht Electric Radiators. Virgin Media Cable TV and internet Point.
LUBE Italian kitchen, with Zanussi Oven, Hob and extractor fan. Fully integrated, full sized fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Under counter lighting.
· Master Bedroom (3.1m x 4.15m)
Large double bedroom with timber flooring, Lucht Electric Radiator, Built-in double wardrobes
· Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.4m)
Double bedroom with timber flooring, Lucht Electric Radiator, Built-in double wardrobes
· Bathroom (1.63m x 1.7m) WC, WHB, Shower and bath. Fully tiled walls and floors. High pressure pumped water. Solid granite shelving, large mirror.
· Fully renovated and modernised to the highest standard and detail
· 3rd floor apartment
· Rationel soundproofed Windows
· LED Spotlights and Timber floors throughout.
· Sunny balcony with views of Smithfield Plaza
· App controlled Lucht heating system
· Secure designated underground car space
· Walking distance to Dublin City Centre
· Service Charge €3105 per annum.
BER No 106821994
BER Rating B3