- Walk-in condition
- Stunning interior throughout with high spec kitchen and bathroom suites
- Gas central heating
- Constructed in 2005
- Outside office and garden shed
- Rear decking patio area perfect for summer evenings barbequing
- Front and rear balconies
- Designated parking to the side
- Low maintenance all weather garden
- Wood burning stove in living room
- High speed fibre broadband
- Wireless alarm
Tucked away off Clonattin road, the convenience of the location couldnt be better with a host of amenities within walking distance, practically on the door step of Gorey town centre. Local secondary and primary schools are within a short drive and public transport is served by both bus and rail.
The property is within a 5 minute walk to the town where you will find all necessary amenities such as schools, bus and train transport, pubs, restaurants and supermarkets.
Gorey Town is now less than a 1 hour commute from South Dublin.
Double Bedroom with en-suite.
One Double bedroom
Two large single bedrooms.