Apartment 61 Carton House is an impressive two bedroom ground floor corner apartment which has been freshly painted throughout and comprises entrance hall, kitchen and dining area, living room, two double bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite) and main bathroom. Carton house is located close to the entrance of the Ridgewood estate within easy reach of shops and bus routes. Ridgewood is an award-winning development that enjoys easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50 motorways.
- Gas Central Heating and PVC Windows and Doors
- Freshly painted throughout (doors, walls and skirting boards) & new wooden floors.
- South facing ground floor apartment, overlooking a large green area. 2 car park permits, unallocated, with plenty of surplus parking directly in front of the apartment.
- Surrounded by fully landscaped and regularly maintained gardens as part of the maintenance contract, which also covers private refuse collection, upkeep of external hallway and surrounds, and property building insurance.
- Tesco Express & McCabes Pharmacy within 50 yards of the property.
- Forrest Little road and Swords Express bus stops both within 100 yards of the property.
- Dublin Airport, proposed Metro North stop, Swords village and a range of schools (primary and secondary) all within 2kms.
- Malahide Estuary a 5 minute drive away and Malahide Beach just a 10 minute drive
- Service Charge C. €1100 per annum