- 3 bedroom bungalow set on a large mature site in need of modernisation and upgrading work.
- Retaining a number of original features
- Solid Fuel heating
- Convenient location on the edge of town
- Off-street parking
- Original pitch pine parquet flooring to all rooms except kitchen, utility and bathroom
- Solid Floors
- Twin skin blockwork cavity walls, insulated cavities
- 300mm approx. roof insulation
- Connected to public sewer and mains water
Ideally located within walking distance of Ballaghaderreen Town Centre which offers a variety of shops, service providers, bank, post office, schools and sporting facilities.
The property, which requires modernisation, has wonderful potential for a fine family home and comprises of 3 double sized bedrooms, spacious sitting room with feature fireplace, separate dining room, tiled kitchen, utility room, family bathroom and porch. There is also potential to convert one of the living rooms to a 4th bedroom.
The land comprises of C0.25 acres of mature garden and trees which surrounds the house and offers excellent road frontage and off-street parking.
Due to the great location and competitive price, we are expecting high interest so book your viewing today to avoid missing out.