Online Estate are proud to introduce No. 8 The Pines to the Dublin property Market. This amazing two-bedroom apartment is presented in immaculate condition throughout and would suit first time buyers or investors alike as the property is in walk-in condition. This wonderful apartment provides bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
A spacious first floor 2 bed apartment this property is ideally located close to Tyrrelstown shopping Plaza, bus terminals to Dublin City Centre & Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. The Pines benefits from a most convenient location with a host of amenities on its doorstep.
- Gas Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- 2 Balconies
- Close proximity to all local amenities
- Lidl, SuperValu, Restaurants, a local park with a playground and great walking area only 2 minute walk from the apartment.
- Management Fee - Approx. €960 per annum
- One allocated parking space in the front of the apartment, visitor parking available throughout the development
- Ideal first time buyer or investor home ready to move in or rent out
- Ample Storage throughout with additional storage space in the attic
- First floor dream apartment
- Spacious two bedroom apartment presented in show house condition
Open Plan Living & Dining Area